Employee Perks & Benefits
We appreciate the individuals who help make Brian Head Resort possible
Perks for Every Season
Both seasonal & year-round employees enjoy lots of perks & discounts
- A Season Pass to all the resorts in our collective
- Discounted Buddy pass for returning employees
- Free access to other MCP-owned resorts for you & your dependents
- Buddy passes for your friends & family
- 3 free tickets to partner resorts: Monarch, Loveland, Sundance and Copper
- Discounts on lodging
- Discounts on retail purchases
- Discounts on food
- Access to free rentals
- Free employee shuttle for scheduled shifts
- Referral bonuses >> See HR for details
- Free ski and snowboard lessons (Winter only)
- Carpool incentive program (during peak periods.)
- Helmet subsidies (for helmet-requiring positions only)
- Yeti, Spy Optics & Burton discount codes
- Pro-deals through Expert Voice & Outdoor ProLink
- Free telehealth
- Affordable housing options
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee appreciation events with gifts & prizes
- Employee assistance program – counseling, legal advice, etc.
Year Round Thanks
Our year-round employees also get some additional benefits
- Health benefits (dental, vision, life, accident, etc.)
- FSA/HSA with employer contribution
- 401K – employer contribution
- PTO/ HOLIDAY leave plans
- Potential for an annual bonus
- Paid time off plans
- YETI & MELIN discount codes
Redeem Your Holiday Bonus Lift Tickets
1. Go to your employee account.
2. Log into the Self-Service Portal. First Name, Last Name, Birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY format), Pass number, and PIN (if your pass does not have a pin then use 2022).
3. Login and go to “My Season Pass” and select “Discount Lift Tickets”.
4. Enter the email address of the person you want to receive the buddy passes, and how many you would like for them to receive. You will also see a message with how many bonus tickets you have left to give.
5. Hit send and your buddy will receive an email to receive their discount code.
6. Please reach out to our Sales Team if you need assistance with this process.