Looking to save on lift tickets? Buy online in advance to save. The earlier you buy – the more you save. Plus, purchasing before you arrive gets you to the slopes even faster.
*We do not offer half-day lift tickets online.
Get the Most Out of Your Tickets
From March 1st to closing dayWorld’s Best Spring BreakLearn more
We’ll pay you $10 for every day you hang with us this spring and include discounted rentals and lessons with every lift ticket!
Available all season longFree LodgingLearn more
Simply purchase a Free Lodging Lift ticket and we’ll give you a free room at the Brian Head Lodge the night before you hit the lifts.
Rewards for your visitCorduroy Cash
Get $10 a day with every mid-week lift ticket and 10% off rentals for a limited time this winter.
Kids 12 & Under Always Ski Free!
Don’t stress about buying lift tickets for the kids – all kids 12 and under ski free. Just enroll them into their FREE Power Kids pass to get them locked in for a full season of fun.
Explore the mountain in a whole new way
Brian Head Resort Night riding is open on Blackfoot Lift every Friday and Saturday. Night tickets are as low as $25!
Touchless ticketing is here
A reloadable touchless ticket for less time in-line and more time on the slopes! Simply purchase tickets online to load them to your reusable passport card prior to your visit. First-time passport user? Pick up a card at any Brian Head ticket window for your next upcoming trip. It’s FREE!
The fine print
- Within 48 hours of the ticket or lesson purchase, you are eligible for a 100% refund paid to the payment device used to purchase your lift ticket, rental, or lesson. Tickets, rentals, and lessons are not refundable or transferable on the date valid.
- After you make your purchase, up to 11:59 pm on the day before your product(s) are valid, you may defer your ticket, rental or lessons and receive a credit in the US dollar amount of your original purchase. This credit is valid only at the resort where the original purchase was made.
- Credit can be used for lift tickets, lessons, and rentals. Credit will be provided electronically, as made available in an online account.
- Credit amounts will be based on the ticket purchaser’s actual purchase price, less insurance, if applicable. If you use your credit on a ticket that is more expensive, you must pay the price difference between the credit and the new ticket.
- Credit can NOT be used for lodging, food, beverage, resort merchandise, or at any MCP resort other than the one where the original purchase was made.
- Credit expires April 16, 2023.
- Lift tickets received as a benefit associated with other tickets that are not purchased by the visitor directly for us and/or complimentary passes are not eligible for credit. This refund policy may not apply to lift tickets purchased from an authorized third party seller or from a tour operator as part of a bundled package or trip, and purchasers should discuss with their authorized third party seller or tour operator how the refund policy applies to their purchase.
- Deferral of a lift ticket is only available for tickets that are unused at the time of the deferral request. A ticket is “unused” if the ticket has not been scanned or used to access any Power Pass Resort destination after April 30, 2023.
- Ticket exchanges must be done online.
- View all Terms & Conditions