- Reservations made less than 5 days in advance are subject to a 15% price increase
- Reservations made less than 24 hours notice are subject to a 30% increase.
- Pricing is subject to change during resort peak periods.
- Drop-off and pick-up for Winter Sports School are located outside, on the right side of Navajo Lodge when facing the main entrance.
- All tickets can be picked up at the Reservation Will Call located next to the Winter Sports School Check-in.
- Please prepare to arrive at your lesson 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time for all lesson options.
- All lessons begin promptly at their designated times. Please allow 30 to 60 minutes (especially during weekends and peak periods) to arrange for equipment rentals and arrive no later than 15 minutes before lesson time with your equipment to start your lesson at the Winter Sports School Check-In or your reservation MAY BE FORFEITED.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for excessively late pick-up for a participant in our programs.
- Allow adequate time to get to the resort ahead of your scheduled lesson time, especially on snowy days.
- Check the Snow Report for updated road conditions before heading to the resort to plan accordingly by visiting UDOT Traffic.
- Our Ski School team requires 48 hours notice (from the start time of lesson) for a request for rescheduling and/or cancellations to receive 100% refund.
- After you make your purchase, up to 11:59 pm MST on the day before your arrival date, you may defer your ticket, rental or lessons and receive a credit in the US dollar amount of your original purchase.
- Credit can be used for lift tickets, lessons, and rentals. Credit will be provided electronically, as made available in an online account. Credit amounts will be based on the ticket purchaser’s actual purchase price, less insurance, if applicable. If you use your credit on a ticket that is more expensive, you must pay the price difference between the credit and the new ticket. Credit can NOT be used for lodging, food, beverage or resort merchandise. Credit expires the final day of the current ski season.
- Eligible refunds will be paid to the original payment option used to create the original lesson reservation. Please allow 48-72 hours for the cancellation request to be fulfilled on our end, then an additional 3-7 business days for the refund to process with the bank.
If you are unable to make your lesson, please email [email protected] with the following information (and/or forward your confirmation email):
- Name(s) of Participant(s)
- Birthdate(s) of Participant(s)
- Phone Number
- Date(s) of Lesson(s)
- Lesson Type Purchased (such as; AM or PM session, Ski or Snowboard, Adult, Youth, or Child lesson)
- Request of Cancellation or Reschedule (please make note of the desired reschedule time/date)
- Reason for Cancellation or Rescheduling
We cannot guarantee our Ski School Team will have the availability to reschedule your lesson.
Gratuities for instructors are not required, but are an appropriate and appreciated gesture.