Say Hello to Our Newest Resort Willamette Pass
Introducing our newest Power Pass mountain, Willamette Pass Resort! Located in the Cascade Mountains of central Oregon and 66 miles southeast of Eugene, it is one of the largest ski areas in Oregon and the Power Pass’ first Pacific Northwest (PNW) resort!
What we love:
- The steeps are legendary. Its marquee trail, “RTS” clocks in at over 52 degrees and is one of the steepest runs in Oregon!
- The Eagle Peak Accelerator is bad to the bone. The high-speed, six-passenger detachable chairlift is the biggest and fastest chairlift in the state.
- The snow. It averages 430” annually!
- The vibe. There’s an authentic community of local skiers and riders, and the low-key, family-friendly atmosphere is big on skiing and short on lift lines.
Beginning winter 2022/2023, the following season passes will automatically be upgraded to include Willamette Resort direct-to-lift access:
- Power Pass: includes unlimited access to Willamette Pass, Brian Head Resort and 6 additional mountains.
- Power Pass Select: includes unlimited access to Willamette Pass, Brian Head Resort and 4 additional mountains, and 12 total days (holiday restrictions apply*) at Purgatory and Snowbowl.
- 4 Day Power Pass: includes 4 total days (holiday restrictions apply*) to Brian Head Resort and 3 additional mountains, limited access (holiday restrictions apply*) at Willamette Pass and Nordic Valley, and unlimited access to 3 additional mountains.
- Power Kids: this FREE, no-strings-attached season pass for kids 12 and younger includes unlimited access to Willamette Pass, Brian Head Resort and 6 additional mountains. Learn more.
Introducing Willamette Pass Resort, the newest mountain on the Power Pass (and our first PNW resort!)
Willamette Pass Resort joins the Power Pass, our first PNW mountain! Your pass has automatically been upgraded to include direct-to-lift access. Learn more.